Wednesday 11 May 2011

EVALUATION - (What kind of media institution might distribute your media product?)

I think that The Bauer Medal Group would distribute my magazine very successfully as it stereotypically falls into the type of genre my magazine which is a mixture between indie and rock. As well as that Kerrang is featured which was the magazine I had included in my style models I had collected. The Bauer is the largest published group commonly known for distributing magazines like Q and other numerous publications. This is why my magazine would benefit from distribution fro this private company because of its eminent success as it would reach out to a lot more countries. My magazine mainly focuses on a small specific section of the indie rock music industry this means that it would appeal to a very particular audience. This could ultimately bring more profit to the magazine as there would be a guaranteed audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment