Wednesday 11 May 2011

EVALUATION - (How does your media product represent particular social groups?)

I have targeted my audience to both male and females who were aged between 16 and 25 this was because I had initially based my questionnaire to people of that age range who are more likely to buy magazines. I looked at a number of existing magazines out there and  also found that there pricings ranged from £2 - £3.99 I decided to price mine at £2.99 this is because it is directly in the middle meaning that this could give my magazine an advantage price wise as it would catch more buyers. More so while evaluating my audience research I found that many people had different preferences and opinions which I had to take into account. Prior to the voice recording I simply asked the students what they thought of my magazine products.

No comments:

Post a Comment