Thursday 10 February 2011

Layout Decisions.


When considering what layout to choose, I have learned that being meticulous is the best approach to have when picking, this is because if you don’t your chose may not be the correct and in the long run it wont go with whatever else you any have within this. My magazines target audience will be based on the stereotypical teenage ages varying from 13 to 16. To achieve this I will compare a variety of magazine which is suitable to the style I want to achieve and check if any ideas may be similar or different to what I have in mind. The principles I have learned and gained from this exercise is you do have to be very particular and focused because if not this could then end up ruining the end product. More so this then links in with a particular section of my coursework where i had to design a magazine front cover which had to cover a certain criteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment