Wednesday 16 February 2011

Flat Plan Design.





























I am aiming for my front cover to be more or less layout like this. I planned this so that I would have a clear referral which I could go back to and see if my magazine resembled my flat plan design. The layout I’ve chosen looks quite simple in the sense that everything has been put in a specific area which will grab reader’s attention. I also want a large medium shot image of my mode across my cover this is because this type of shot can quickly engage an audience as well as that the sub stories/headings that will be surrounding it will overlap some parts of the image giving it a cooler and edgier tone. I’m still pondering between overlapping my large image over my magazine title as I’m not sure if it will fit in with my magazine. This type of overlapping is called cover line which are commonly used by magazine to make them look a bit edgier.

No comments:

Post a Comment